We are looking for a Full-time One-Year contract Administrative Assistant for one of our clients. The company is based in Leudelange.
The Professional Spirit that drives us forward - Spring Professional | LHH Recruitment Solutions offers extensive HR solutions through one unique brand. We are specialized in the employment of middle management and highly qualified professionals in contracting temporary and permanent placement.
People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Spring Professional | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- You will assist the Management Team in all administrative tasks
- You will manage the agendas, organise meetings and business trips as necessary
- You will coordinate, prepare, and attend board meetings, including minutes taking and follow-up on action points
- You will be the first contact for invoicing, pass on instructions to the shared service center, and will follow up on relevant payment items
- You will prepare all documents as required by the Global Procurement management team
- You will support the Human Resources Business Partner or Finance Director in all the People and Performance tasks
- You will prepare the payroll and be responsible for the relevant reporting
- You will collaborate in all HR activities as required
- You have an experience in a similar position providing Administrative support to internal teams
- You have an excellent command of MS Office
- You are optimistic, positive, pragmatic, and can-do mindset and can work at all business levels
- You have a strong work ethic and you pay attention to detail
- You are results-oriented, organized, and proactive and you can easily prioritize
- You can thrive in a complex environment
- You demonstrate team spirit are reliable and can anticipate the needs of others
- You are hands-on with HR software like HRIS or HRMS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel and MS Office in general
- Meticulous and self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter, proactive in reaching out to others
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, open office environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English are mandatory. Any other language will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of payroll preparation or Workday system is an advantage
To include yourself in this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Elif Ozdemir as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.